ACTIVEVOICE is a Social Business Venture recognized under Swiss law.
We offer English language training and services.
Proceeds sustain operations and fund education scholarships for girls.
Our members aim to make a positive social change in our communities.
We strive to promote understanding, respect and dignity towards others.
In December 2008, the Zürich Tax Authorities granted ACTIVEVOICE its status of Tax Exemption for supporting social education initiatives world wide.
Founded by Canadian-Swiss May D. Gavini, starting up ACTIVEVOICE was a response to a niggling call from the universe to give back.
Legal advice and professional expertise came from key contributors.
Tax Exemption Certificate
for ACTIVEVOICE - A LIFESTYLE OF LEARNING by Zurich Tax Authority, Switzerland, December 2008
- When you donate or contribute over CHF 100 your funds are tax deductible (according to applicable laws). Zurich Tax Authority granted ACTIVEVOICE tax exemption status on December 2008 for our work and support of social education initiatives:
- fundraising for girls scholarships
- consultation on educational programs
- development of study materials
- support of teachers for humanitarian projects
- promotion of ending world illiteracy
- Our social business promise:
- give maximum benefits to our learners and members
- transparent business practices: cost effective, avoid losses
- generate surplus for improvement & expansion of association