- We strive in our own small way to make the world a better place.
- The 7 Principles of Social Business guides our organization.
✓ Support scholarships for girls and education programs
✓ Help our global student body with their English education
✓ Assist our teachers and members with humanitarian projects
Seven Principles of Social Business
by Prof. Muhammad Yunus, World Economic Forum Davos, Switzerland, January 2009
- Business objective will be to overcome poverty, or one or more problems (such as education, health, technology access, and environment) which threaten people and society; not profit maximization
- Financial and economic sustainability
- Investors get back their investment amount only; no dividend is given beyond investment money
- When investment amount is paid back, company profit stays with the company for expansion and improvement
- Environmentally conscious
- Workforce gets market wage with better working conditions
- ...do it with joy